I want to share the safety protocol that I have put in place. It is most important to me to do our job in a way that will keep your home, pet and family safe while keeping our employees safe.
1. If there is any sickness related to COVID-19 in your home, or anyone at your home is self-quarantining due to COVID-19, I would ask that you let me know. In that case, we will cancel visits.
2. If any employee has any sickness related to COVID-19 or lives with anyone at home self-quarantining due to COVID-19, they will let me know and will not work.
3. All employees will be required to wear masks while in your home.
4. If our client's are home and can arrange or would like to leave their dog in the yard for when we arrive for our walk, we can pick up and drop off your pet in the yard. If you are working from home and want us to come inside to retrieve your pet, we can do that as well.
5. If our client's aren't home, we will wash hands upon entering, use our own leashes to walk your dog and wash hands prior to leaving. If you leave Lysol wipes for us we can wipe down anything we've touched.
6. As noted above, I will be supplying our own leashes to staff to use during this time to avoid cross-contamination. We will continue to use your harnesses.
7. We will be using anti-bacterial hand sanitizer in our car before and after each visit.
8. Please leave wipes/spray and paper towels so that we can ensure surfaces we've touched have been disinfected before we leave.
9. We will continue to practice social distancing from humans that we may meet on our walks.
As always, each home and visit are set up differently. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss the procedures you would like for our walks going forward.